Thursday, November 26, 2009

Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

i have had long hair for a long time. I usually get lots of compliments and i enjoy it long. But it just gets old after awhile and i want to do something new. My hair does grow pretty fast but i know most guys (not all) like long hair better and part of me wants to keep it long. But i want something new and cute...i have done the whole not drastic change many times and people cant even tell i get it cut so if i do get it cut i want it really different.



this is my hair now:



http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/p...



http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/p...



here are two hairstyles i like:



http://www.hairstylesplus.com/mediumhair...



http://www.beautyriot.com/article.php?id...



do you think they would flatter me? or if you found any more photos of medium length hair you like?



thank!



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

I think you look really good with the way your hair is now. If I were you, I wouldn't change it. BUT, I know the feeling of WANTING to change your 'do. If you really want to go for the medium-length cuts, go for the Jessica Simpson one. The other med-length cut wouldn't really suit your sweet face.



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

noo, i like your hair long.



Plus, you can do more things with it.



And the first short one would be hard to style everyday.



And the other one is blah/blehh. to me.



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

i think the jessia simpson 1 would look good on u.ur hair is nice now too



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

DO NOT cut your hair. Your hair is beautiful. I am a guy and im growing my hair out. I wish my hair was already as long as yours. My hair is collar length now. My first hair length goal is classic length.



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

omg ur hair is sooo pretty i think you would look better long because it flatters ur face!



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

NO! I think your hair looks good the way it is now.



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

i think u should keep ur hair long it flatters ur face. but if u really wanted to cut it i would go with the Jessica Simpson cut but i really think u should keep it the way it is.



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

definitely get the crazy medium hair. especially in the summer. if you have had long hair for a long time maybe you should try something new for a change and if you dont like it. it will always grow back. = ]



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

well you have really long hair, so going that short in those two hairstyles you like is a drastic change. i'd say go a medium length, like a little past your shoulders, so just in case its not what you thought it would be, you havent cut all your hair off.



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

If your hair is naturally straight and you want a really dramatic change, go for styles like these:



http://shopping.beloblog.com/archives/NF...



http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/ce...



http://www.pageantrymagazine.com/magazin...



http://bangs.hairresources.net/Longangle...



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

you look too beautiful with long hair



so dont cut



u are real beauty



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

you kinda look like that singer, jojo. or she kinda looks like you. hahaa. but longer hair IS cute on you, maybe you should try blunt bangs.



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

I think you should leave your hair the way it is,but if you're going to cut it no matter what ,I think the Jessica Simpson cut would look real cute on you. I don't like the other style becuase it looks chopped up ,o many layers and it will take a long time to grow out,plus since your use to long hair,I think you might regret the chopped style. It would be a pain in the butt to take care of also.



Should i get my hair cut short? pic?

omg nooo dont cut ur hair!!! long hair is much prettier on girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate