Thursday, November 26, 2009

I cut my hair too short.... What can i do to make it look good?

I got my hair cut in short layers (big mistake!!!) and its too short... its right under my chin.... it looks so ugly on me..... i have a very round face and its kinda chubby too so it looks even worse and makes my face look fatter.... Please, can anyone tell me any cute ways to style it so it wont look that bad!!!!! its so horrible that i dont even want to go out in public!!!!! PLEASE help me!!!!!!



I cut my hair too short.... What can i do to make it look good?

The only advice I can give you is give it time. If you just had the hair cut it needs about a couple of weeks for the hair to start looking "right".



I cut my hair too short.... What can i do to make it look good?

The same thing happened to me also. Just tie up ur hair if u can, Otherwise wear a wig.



I cut my hair too short.... What can i do to make it look good?

wear a kerchief. or put some cute pins on them with little daisies or butterflies. think drew barrymore from the early nineties...



I cut my hair too short.... What can i do to make it look good?

Make the best of the situation. Soften your face up with light waves or spike it up with gel for a little height and accent. To offset your round face, which should not be bad at all (it can be cute); wear bold,dangling or elongated chandelier earrings to have horizontal illusion. The somewhat "straight line" that the earrings make, helps soften up your face making it appear less round.



I cut my hair too short.... What can i do to make it look good?

get a wig



I cut my hair too short.... What can i do to make it look good?

Flip all the ends up with a flat iron or large curling iron and wear dangle ear rings.



I cut my hair too short.... What can i do to make it look good?

Shave the rest of it off. Totally bald would be a cute look for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate