Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Short hair, Should I cut it shorter.?

I've been looking on sites but haven't found a site that has what I'm looking for and I'm starting to wonder if I should cut my hair short at all?



%26gt;%26gt;I have a oval shape to my face and right now my hair is about mid-neck and it has a copper-ey redish color.



I'm thinking about going jaw-length. Is this a good idea?



Some sites would be great great too.



Short hair, Should I cut it shorter.?

My hair is shorter than short -- almost a man's cut and I get rave reviews. It's naturally curly, but I put a little straightener in it to give more a Wave effect. I get an all scissor cut to soften the cut, something I learned while traveling outside the country. The nice thing about it is the 3 mins. tops it takes to style it. I go to the Chinese Shop where they charge just $2.99. And I can wear it back, combed to the side, parted down the middle, wet or dry looking, and curly or straight on top.



I especially like the many compliments from the guys. No guessing about it, I'm 100% individual woman whose not affraid to do it my way.



Short hair, Should I cut it shorter.?

Well i had my hair cut to jaw length at first i was unsure but now I'm happy the only thing is sometimes i want my long hair back.Its really up to you if you go in a salon they should tell you if it will suit you or not and they are the professionals.



Short hair, Should I cut it shorter.?

my hair was the same length and i got it cut. i wasn't happy with it but it wasn't that much of a difference so it grew out fast. [and my hair grows slow.] so take a risk; if you like it that's good and if you don't it will grow back in no time.



Short hair, Should I cut it shorter.?

i think jaw length is kinda pretty short, and is you hair straight or curly? because if you cut it jaw length and you have curly hair your hair will be alot shorter, but if you have straight hair that would stay fine.



in my opinion i think jaw length hair isnt all that great looking,



but considering you have mid neck hair, i found some really nice cuts you can add to make it choppy ish and layered which i think looks nice.



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



Short hair, Should I cut it shorter.?

i think if its any shorter than your jaw line then its too short.



Short hair, Should I cut it shorter.?

I agree wit ht he last post. Don't be afraid to go shorter if that's what you want Short hair will let you stand out and shows confidence and courage. I think you will find most people like it better. I would recommend going above the collar in the back and above the ear lobes on the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate