Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am 14 yerars , F and had very thick hair but recently after a short hair cut i found my hair thinn

i am a non-veg and do not drink milk or eat eggs! The water in bahrain is also very chlorinated! could you please tell me some home made remedies and suddest a mild shampoo! Thanx!



I am 14 yerars , F and had very thick hair but recently after a short hair cut i found my hair thinning . Why?

maybe you are used with your previous hair style, as you mention it.. it's thick. shampoo is an option but its only to the point of how you use it. As what i've mention earlier, maybe you are used to your previous style.. so what you can do now is to lessen the amount of shampoo you gonna used everytime you will take a shower.. And yet, using shampoo can also make your hair thin as you used it more often. It is advisable to use it every other day.. so that your hair can regain its texture and quality.



I am 14 yerars , F and had very thick hair but recently after a short hair cut i found my hair thinning . Why?

hair stuff = kerastase =)



I am 14 yerars , F and had very thick hair but recently after a short hair cut i found my hair thinning . Why?

Your scalp might be too dry.Try a moisturizing shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate