Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do I grow out a too-short hair cut?

What I did was find a style and grow it there and get regular trims. You will have awkward lengths that you will have to get passed. But u can use hair pieces and hair clips til u get passed those stages. If I saw a pic of your hair I could probably give you a better idea. Its also a slow process I have been growing my hair out now for about a year and its down passed my shoulders a lil bit. I started out less than 1 inch all over except my bangs were down to my chin. I had a hairdresser wash, cut and style me in 15 Mins. Let me tell u that's not enough time, I am a hairdresser I should know (LOL)..Well Good Luck!!!!!!!



How do I grow out a too-short hair cut?

Don't cut it AT ALL for at least a year.



continuously put hot oil treatments and deep conditioning treatments on it.



Use a wide tooth comb when combing your hair. Massage your scalp daily.



How do I grow out a too-short hair cut?

stand on your head. the blood flow will stimulate hair growth



How do I grow out a too-short hair cut?

Time heals all hair cuts. Give it a week ! Good Luck ! :)



How do I grow out a too-short hair cut?

just WAIT till it grows back. its not going to stay that short forever. i'm sure you can survive a couple of weeks with that haircut.



How do I grow out a too-short hair cut?

LET IT GROW%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;THERE IS NO MIRACLE CURE FOR A BAD HAIRCUT...IT CALLED TIME



How do I grow out a too-short hair cut?

Time.



Nothing else works.



How do I grow out a too-short hair cut?

you wait



How do I grow out a too-short hair cut?

Pre-natal vitamins make your hair grow super fast and are safe to use whether you are prego or not. Also, it is ok to cut the back as the front grows so you keep everything looking good as it grows. Otherwise the back will be long and the front will still be short giving you a mullet affect.



How do I grow out a too-short hair cut?

As you grow out your hear, resist any temptation to cut the hair that grows from the top of your head. In other words, avoid layered cuts. Work towards a one-length style. Even when fairly short, your hair will look a lot longer and have more swing if you have more of a "bob" and less of a "pixie cut" as you grow your hair out.



How do I grow out a too-short hair cut?

It takes patience! I did it. I kept getting it trimmed while it was growing out, to keep it looking OK and to stay manageable. There aren't any quick ways to do it.



How do I grow out a too-short hair cut?

Do Hot oil massages /Henna on hair/ ----



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages /Henna on hair/



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Buy your favourite brands beauty products from Amazone----



http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/



Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup/hair highlighting/ Hairremoval/ Weightloss /etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate