Thursday, November 26, 2009

GIRLS, have you ever had a really short hair cut, like a pixie cut like audry hepburn?

how did you like it?



GIRLS, have you ever had a really short hair cut, like a pixie cut like audry hepburn?

yup.when i was in high school, i was obsessed with winona ryder esp. when she cut her hair really short. to me, its really low maintenance since i have slightly wavy hair. it looks best with straight or slightly wavy hair.but avoid it if u have curly hair coz it can be a bit messy and if u don't like it, u have to wait longer for it to grow long again.and a pixie cut looks best with oval face



GIRLS, have you ever had a really short hair cut, like a pixie cut like audry hepburn?

I used to keep mine that way when I was in high school, no muss, no fuss, I loved it, the only problem I had with it was the fact that my hair grows super fast and I was having to get it trimmed 2-3 times a month, so I finally let it grow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate