Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm thinking about cutting my hair pixie style but I've never had short hair before, any s

I'm in my 20's and have a round face. I'm nervous about cutting my hair short but really want to try something new and cute. I've looked at photos of Mandy Moore and I think I'd like to cut my hair like this: http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



My hair is fine but I have a lot of it and makes it look thick sometimes. It's also normally wavy to straight and I figure with some products I can flip it up in the back where It's shorter. Is this a good choice for me?



I'm thinking about cutting my hair pixie style but I've never had short hair before, any suggestions?

Well no matter what happens, you know it WILL grow back so have fun with the new style.



I'm thinking about cutting my hair pixie style but I've never had short hair before, any suggestions?

yea go for it , don't forget the layers. you might want to take this picture along with you so that you can have it styled just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate