Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want to cut my hair short. My husband is freaking out. I Should I do it?

My hair is a little below my ears now. I want a short pixie like hair cut. My face is round and Im not fat but I kida have big cheeks. Should I just go for it or le it grow.



I want to cut my hair short. My husband is freaking out. I Should I do it?

you should at least try it! a few of my friends hubby's freaked when they wanted to cut their hair short, and then they always end up liking it.....they always like the sassy sexy vibe the wives have after getting the cut....it is just hair, it comes back!



I want to cut my hair short. My husband is freaking out. I Should I do it?

Without seeing you it is hard to tell. However, usually people are attracted to someone for a reason and a dramatic change scares them. It is only hair after all, and it will grow back.



I want to cut my hair short. My husband is freaking out. I Should I do it?

you don't have to cut it short, I mean you could cut it shorter and see if he wouldn't mind having it shorter



I want to cut my hair short. My husband is freaking out. I Should I do it?

Don't cut it pixie... ask your hairdresser to create a layered cut with the longest being your current length. That creates the effect of a pixie cut without sacraficing length. That way it compliments your face and your husband doesn't have a heart attack! :D



I want to cut my hair short. My husband is freaking out. I Should I do it?

i really wouldnt. i did it once and it was nice while it lasted but then i got bored on of not being able to do any hairstyles with it. i tryed to grow it out and that looked HORRIBLE when i was trying to grow it out and it took ages. i suggest if you want to cut it short do it a bit at a time



like first go to shoulder length then bottom of the neck then just below the chin and then finnaly how u want it to



but i really wouldnt recomend it



Good Luck Anyways



Emily



xxxx



I want to cut my hair short. My husband is freaking out. I Should I do it?

I think it would be cute! However, people with skinny long faces usually look best with shorter hair, but its your hair girl! Im sure you will rock it! :)



Well, dont go super short, like Natalie Portman, but this is a very cute cut! and it looks like a pixie, but sort of different.



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=82xyuu0%26amp;...



If you do end up doing this cut, than great! cause im sure it'll look amazing :)



(Just print out the picture and show your stylist)



I want to cut my hair short. My husband is freaking out. I Should I do it?

Screw what your husband wants. It's YOUR hair, get whatever cut/style you want. If it turns out being something you like, awesome! If it turns out less than favorable, it'll grow back! Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate