Thursday, June 17, 2010

Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

HELPPP.



i brought a picture to the stylist %26amp; she DIDNT follow it AT ALL. instead, she CUT it and made it look horrible.



school is on tuesday, and i dont want to be humilated with this CRAP called hair on my head.



heres some pictures of how it looks.. (try not to puke?) :(.



http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff140...



http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff140...



and



http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff140...



can you answer with photos or instructions of how to make this hair 'style' remotely cute?



(:



thanks.



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

I think that what you could to is to make it better is to just take a few small hair ties and putting two small pony tails at the back of your head and then using decorative clips or bows to maybe... jazz it up a bit. I do this a lot with my hair becuase it is also very short... maybe shorter than yours! Hope this helps!



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

Honey, you are a beautiful girl, and your hair does not look bad. I like the one where you have your bangs clipped with a bobby pin--- that is one way to do it. It really is not a bad haircut--- just play with it a little and hang in there.



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

it dont look bad



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

It doesn't look all that bad and you should be able to fix it. I know you may not want to but I would find another stylist asap and tell her what happened. Ask for suggestions from them if you want but I would cut a little more off and into a bob. That is a really popular cut right now. Kind of like a Posh Spice kind of look only with a little difference.



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

hell it does look cute



leave it the way it looks on the last picture



just ask someone to trim the hairs that are almost touching your blouse, not the ones pointing up



it almost looks like his hair



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/l...



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

its a cute hair cut just not for your face.....you would look better with long hair ...go to another stylist and get extensions put in



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

i think your hair is cute already!



but..



i would just straighten it out and flip it out a little on the ends and makes it hold with some gel or hairspray.



%26amp; then put some really flashy hairclips in so your hair isn't getting that much attraction on your head..mainly the clips.



this works with a headband too.



Hope I Helped,Thanks!



-Lindz.



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

In all honesty, I don't know what the picture that you brought into your stylist looked like, but I can honestly say that it is a very cute hairstyle. I know you didn't want to hear that, but in all honesty, it does.You may not have adjusted to it either. Did you have long hair before this cut? If so, going dramatically shorter is a bad thing to do. I have seen people who have went short from long and absolutely cried because they felt that the stylist went to short. Also if you are that unhappy about it, I would recommend calling the mgr and see if she can fix it to accomodate your likes. Was your stylist an older person(60ish)? Sometimes they have a tendency to not give customers what they want but instead to do what they like. But call your stylist mgr. I'll tell you what, I just got my hair cut and styled. I got the cut I wanted, but the stylist had no clue on how to work a blow dryer and made me look like s***. Even my own child said Mom what happened to your hair. I told him that a tornado ripped through it, when it was sunny outside. On top of it I was quoted 15 dollars for the haircut and style . I went to pay and it was 31 dollars. Needless to say I wasn't tooo happy and tried telling the stylist what I was quoted by phone. As a stylist I know what its like to not get tipped so I tipped her 3 dollars and called her mgr as soon as I got home. I was satisfied with the cut, but I told her that I want the money back for the shampoo and style. Yeh, they charged for the shampoo which is 3 dollars. My job, it is complimentary with conditioner.



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

Hey! It's really not TERRIBLE, although it's a little short for me- to tell u the truth I liked it in the first picture because it looked really 1920s vintage. Maybe you can try working with that and telling everyone you were going retro!



You can try curling it a bit to get the fingerwave look, wear a headband or a tie around your head (kind of like a hippie).. I don't know.. try researching some 20s hairstyle and be a flapper girl until it grows out!



PS- I just got a bad haircut too.. and I'm sure I should be telling this to myself instead of shopping for extensions %26gt;%26lt;



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

o....um....well, i think ur best option would be to pull ur hair into a pony tail. Nobody will notice anything and itll give you time to create a new style and grow it out some. Maybe you could get it re-cut by another stylist?



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

It's a cute hair cut. You can definitely work w/ it.



Here are a couple of links of photos w/ styling tips to give you ideas.



Check out the way the ends are flipped out here: http://matrix.com/find_your_hair_style/s...



The bangs on this are swept to the side: http://matrix.com/find_your_hair_style/s...



Video demo of blow drying techniques: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/article/0...



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

i cut my own hair today and got choppy short bangs in front of my long long hair all the way down to my but so i look like a little kid with long hair if i were shorter and flat people would mistake me for a12 year old :D be happy! i tink you look good



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

maybe you can try a heterosexual haircut?you can see it here!! its some collections that i got from flickr,,



Short Hair Help! [bad hair cut --- read details]?

well the hair isint that bad, maybe having it pin straight would look better.



but wow. you should really get your eyebrows done, it would make you look alot prettier. those things are nasssstyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate