Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can someone help me find an excellent hair stylist who specializing in short cuts for african americ

I Live in chicago and i don't care the price



Can someone help me find an excellent hair stylist who specializing in short cuts for african american women??

I can't suggest a particular salon however I suggest that you approach any female you see with short hairthat you admire, compliment her and then and ask her for the name of her stylist



I've seen some really sharp short hair do's around chi town



good luck



Can someone help me find an excellent hair stylist who specializing in short cuts for african american women??

You should check out African-American owned beauty salons in the area. They would know how to care for your hair better than any other salons.



Can someone help me find an excellent hair stylist who specializing in short cuts for african american women??

http://www.blackhairmedia.com/hairstyles...



chicago is next to the motor city detroit everytime I'm at the hair dresser they show alot of people from detroit so i assume chicago and detroit rock the same hairstyle. in philly the have real cute short hairstyle but it's in a weave it's call terra hair or milkway is the company just call around do you know what you want i'm trying to take out my micros they taking 4ever in a day to take out that african shop i'll go back to her



you know how you pay 160 for micros and they really don't be all that tiny well she's good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate