Saturday, June 19, 2010

Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

It has grown to my shoulders. I usually grew it long for my girlfriends because they liked long hair. But now I dont have anybody, so I want to have it cut shorter. How short?



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

Yes, PLEEASE! Don't make it touch back or shoulders



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

no i like guys with longish hair!!!!!!!



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

Don't have it cut shorter but if so 1inch!



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

from pretty girl? bit chauvinistic there dont you think? why not best answer full stop?



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

You should have your hair the way you like it.



I'm sure you'll look great.



Lots of girls like short hair too.



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

Would need a picture, so we know your face shape it you want an accurate answer



Get it short, but let the hairdresser decide on a good style, dont shave it all off. You could have a long but short style that could work well.



THanks!



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

Personally I like longer hair on a guy, and the fact it has been the fashion to have longer hair recently is GREAT!



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

Cut it a bit shorter.



Leave a bit though, so you can style it and stuff.



Not too short.



:)



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

it's your hair, you decide



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

It depends on the style of it.. I mean if it's long and curly, eh cut it. If it's long and straight, I would trim it a bit so that it's edgy. Do what makes you happy, since you're not with anyone it's not a major issue, and you can always grow it back if you find someone worth your "locks of love" haha.



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

it's up to you...i prefer to the ears...BUT it's also about the face and personality.



have fun!



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

well i could tell if you had a pick what i think would suit yu..but go 4 what you like and what suits you!



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

Hmmm, it matters on what you look like. I tend to like guys with long hair or shaggy hair. But it really matters what type of hair you have.. what your face structure is. You should have posted a pic.



Girls, should I cut my hair very short?

yeah and guess what? YOU AINT gonna get another girlfriend if you cut it DUHRR. they like it that way for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate