Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cut my hair short! I am afraid!?

My hair is really long... 24" ... I want to get a hair cut with the front longer than the back of my head,.... shoulder height ... but I am scared....



I have oval face.. do you think this is a good style?



Cut my hair short! I am afraid!?

hm, could you give us a little more detail? how much longer in the front?



but when you cut it, donate your hair to locks of love!



Cut my hair short! I am afraid!?

African wise saying : " A woman's crown is her hair ! "



Cut my hair short! I am afraid!?

maybe layer everything. it looks really nice. good luck!



Cut my hair short! I am afraid!?

I think it's a good cut on the right person but I couldn't really say whether or not it would suit you because obviosuly I don't know what you look like. Good luck for whatever you decide though.



Cut my hair short! I am afraid!?

layer your hair



Cut my hair short! I am afraid!?

Don't be scared! if you don't like it it will grow back or you could get some hair extensions until it's back to the length you want it! good luck



Cut my hair short! I am afraid!?

You can sell your long hair at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate